Saturday, September 26, 2009

SANITARIUM?

Wrong time.
Wrong place.
Wrong dimension.

Wasn't supposed to be here.True,for the most part Hollywood has been the bane of my belief.

But what do I do if I see more sense in Captain Jack Sparrow's insanity than Alvin Toffler's reason?

What do I do if I see more sense in Memphis Raines' gunning Eleanor over the ramp on the Vincent Thomas Bridge than the average suffocating seatbelt?

What do I do if I see more sense in the return of the King than i can ever hope to find in a general election?

What do I do if I believe Neo can take down three agents faster than a politician can utter two syllables that make some sense in the most peurile of senses?

What do I do when I believe that knowing the evolution of Darth Bane on wikipedia is more important than reading Darwin?

What do I do if I believe I would prefer leasing a service apartment in Minas Tirith than three penthouses on Park Avenue?

What do I do if I'd like to win a duel with lightsabers or even broadswords rather than nuke out an entire army of millions?

What do I do if I'd rather take my chances with a Velociraptor in Jurassic Park rather than produce the documents of my bike to a fat cop at every signal?

what do I do if I'd rather be the Terminator/John Connor than some stupid millionaire wasting time to make his 34584759032nd million?

What do I do if I'd rather James Hetfield throw a used pic at me at Rock am Ring rather than Bill Gates throw the signed Power of Attorney at me concerning all his assets?

What do I do if a Lord of the Rings marathon is more prestigious to me than getting a distinction in academics?

When is Morpheus arriving with the red pill?
I'm dying to tumble down the rabbit hole.

When will the Narsil be reforged and handed over to me so that I can walk over and crash into a horde of ten thousand Orcs?

when?

Mr. Wizard..I need an exit.
Wabash and Lake's already in the tracer program.





" I know you're out there.
I can feel you now.
I know that you're afraid.Afraid of us.
You're afraid of change.
I don't know of the future.
I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end.
I came here to tell you how its going to begin.
I'm going to hang up this phone and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see.
I'm going to show them a world without you.
A world without rules and controls.
Without borders or boundaries.
A world where anything is possible.
Where we go from there,
is a choice I leave to you. "

- Mr. Thomas A. Anderson

1 comment:

Da said...

you may not like the real world if you took that exit. nobody in any of the ships nor in zion looked like they were sipping any good coffee. and that the turd that neo coughed up in the first movie hardly looked appetising.

welcome back, tyler. even if it's only to wonderland. welcome back :)